Thursday 30 August 2012

E.L.F Studio Blush Brush (review)

Skin type: oily/combination
Product price: 249.75
Place of bought: SM Centerpoint/Watson



Hi! Everyone! I’ve been busy this past few days doing office work and preparing for my new biz which is an online shopping. Whew! Just started and I am very excited. Please do visit my page and don’t forget to click the "Like" button!

Anyway, I want to share what I experienced about this E.L.F Studio blush brush.This blush brush does a prodigious job laying the perfect amount of product that can be blend easily to give a natural looking blush. I have been using this brush since last month and so far I am loving it. 

Yes, I'm able to bring this with me almost every day at work or elsewhere and putting it in a protective plastic cover to be free from dirt.


E.L.F Studio Blush Brush Says.....

This new anti bacterial, synthetic haired Taklon brush is softer and more absorbent and can be used with wet or dry products. Be a professional makeup artist and create a flawless look with this e.l.f. studio brush! -Creates a defined and sculpted look -The tailored design allows for easy maneuvering and precise color application -Use to apply blush or bronzer *Vegan Friendly.

Taklon Definition:

Taklon is the common name for a synthetic fiber used in artist-quality paint, makeup and pin strip brushes. It is a smooth, soft, and somewhat fragile polyester derivative devoid of any protein component or allergen elements and is therefore used in the cosmetic industries as a "green," "vegan," "allergy free" or synthetic alternative to animal hair brushes.


What I like:
  • It’s so smooth;
  • I’m using this like almost two months now and still I don’t experience any shredding of bristles;
  • It has a brush cover;
  • Very affordable;
  • Locally available;
  • It blends so well, that can make a natural looking blush;
  • It has a pointed brush which I used to contour the hairline; and
  • A lightweight brush, that’s made it easy to bring everywhere.
What I Don't Like:
  • Nothing! 



Final Verdict:




I really love how it works. I'm glad that E.L.F come's up with this wonderful, affordable and vegan-friendly brush!♥ 




Would I recommend?




Definitely Yes! Especially for those who are looking for an inexpensive brush!





See you all on my next review! Take care and Godbless! ♥


XOXO,

Marian ♥  


No comments:

Post a Comment